I am a very lazy person.
I dislike cooking on the stove, I dislike washing pots & pans, I dislike having to watch my food as it cooks.
People judge me for cooking with the microwave based on pure laziness… b-b-but, the microwave is my soul mate, my best friend! Home is where the microwave is.
No one needs to spend 20 minutes making a nutritious delicious breakfast during hectic mornings. 5 minutes is all it takes!
- English muffin
- Handful of spinach
- 2 eggs
- 1 wedge of laughing cow cheese
- Pop the english muffin into the toaster
- Microwave spinach in a bowl for 1 minute (it’ll shrink A LOT)
- Spread cheese onto toasted english muffin, top with spinach
- Microwave 2 eggs for 40 seconds (cover with paper towel to avoid a microwave explosion mess)
- Check eggs and microwave in 20 seconds interval until eggs are set to your satisfaction
- Serve on english muffin
5 minutes + one bowl + one plate = Deeelicious!